– Marquee investors have come and are acquiring Indian malls or partnering – are they influencers in tenant mix that in turn reflects on RoI and profitability?
– How is entry of institutional funding leading to paradigm shifts in how malls are built, tenanted, operated and even conceptualized?
– What are the catalysts for generating larger interest of investment houses – policy changes, retail real estate regulations, a mindset change of developers and retailers?
– How alternative assets compete with shopping centres and does it need to reflect into larger collaboration between Real Estate Developer and investor?
– Nikhil Chaturvedi, Managing Director, Prozone INTU Properties and Provogue
– Shrirang Sarda, Chairman and MD, Sarda Group (Nashik City Centre Mall)
– Pushpa Bector, Executive VP and Head, DLF Premium malls division, DLF