– New Assets: Is India ready for new asset formats such as – Lifestyle Centres, Strip Centres and Outlet Malls – who are the customers, which are the cities where they should come up first, what does it mean for existing malls?
– New Target Market: Mall positioning – are malls being designed and managed to cut through all age groups and cult preferences (Millennials vs Traditionalists). How to capture them both?
– Right ingredients to build a footfalls and conversion strategy for every age group – age group of 8-to-80?
– New Investments: Future investments – integrating digital with every facet is the present and future, but none of this comes easy while considering operational efficiency and viability. Should these investments be made now? If yes, to what quantum?
– Payoff Strategies: Higher dwell time into greater Monetization – When you create Customer Experiences, you have a long-term and long-spending consumer who comes over and over again, while the current ticket size might be low and retailers have to accept lower revenues per sq.ft. Where will the balance be – Profitability or loyal Customer Experiences?