This session will explore the evolution of shopping center layouts and store designs in an era of multi-channel engagement between brands and consumers. Hear from a panel of experts about the future of design as retailers pursue adaptive and flexible footprints to optimize consumer engagement, brand awareness, and profitability
- From immersive and frictionless technologies to captivating designs and unique environments: How to keep pace with the rapid advancements in technology, demographic trends, and consumer behaviour.
- Balancing the beauty and business: Designing spaces that cannot just offer rows of shops but sense of the exclusive experience
- Visual ambition of a shopping centre that matters: The interior trend for shopping centres now leans towards clean, cool designs that allow the shops to be the centre of attention
- Collaborating at design stage itself: Are retailers feeling left out at the Mall Design and Conceptualization stage – is it necessary to involve big retailers in the blueprint stage?
- A Mall has to be planned, designed and built like a Mall from start to end: What do Indian developers need to do to build there futuristic trends into their blueprint?