IMAGES SHOPPING CENTRE AWARDS (ISCA)
11th MAY 2016, Renaissance, Powai, Mumbai, India
(Assessment Period 1st April, 2015 to 31st March, 2016)
Entry Closes: Friday, April 29 2016
ISCA recognizes outstanding achievers in the Indian Shopping Centre Industry.
(Shopping centres with minimum built up area of 1, 00,000 sq ft can participate in one or more award category subject to meeting required eligibility criteria and the definition of the category nominated for)
Process & schedule
1. ISCA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Shopping Centre Forum website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
2. Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from ISCF website or ISCA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
3. Prospective nominees are required to submit nominations with required fee, details and supporting material – latest by 25th April 2016. Nomination forms are checked by the ISCA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
4. Nomination forms are checked by the ISCA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
5. Top national and regional retail chains to identify best performing shopping centers across India for ‘Retailers Choice’ awards and also to shortlist nominees for other categories.
6. ISCA team of analysts then make a presentation for the ISCA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in lease rent income, supplementary income, CAM charges, footfalls etc. A special note is prepared on zoning, customer relations, tenant relations, marketing /consumer promotions etc.
7. ISCA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business, India’s top retailers – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their assessment of the nominees.
8. Results of retailers’ recommendations and jury score will ultimately decide the final Nominees.
9.Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles and moving nominations to the most appropriate categories – wherever required.
10. Categories failing to receive less than three valid nominations will be dropped without notice.
The coveted ISCA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be anounced at the glittering ISCA ceremony on 11th May at the Renaissance-the evening of celebrations at the 2016 annual congregation of the India Shopping Centre Forum
Nomination fee per entry :
Rs. 15,000. per nomination , it includes two invites for the grand ISCA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
If a shopping centre applies for more than one category, the nomination fee is Rs15,000 for first nomination and Rs10000 for each subsequent nomination.
The nomination fee will be non refundable.
IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year: Non-Metro – North, East, West, South
- ⇒ North Non-Metros: Cites in North India EXCEPT for Delhi NCR.
- ⇒ South Non-Metros: Cities in South India EXCEPT for Bangalore Chennai & Hyd
erabad Metropolitan Area
- ⇒ East Non-Metros: Cities in East India EXCEPT for Kolkata Metropolitan Area
- ⇒ West Non-Metros: Cities in West India EXECEPT for Ahmedabad & Mumbai Metropolitan Region
IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year: Metro – North, East, West, South
⇒ North Metro: Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) – Delhi, Faridabad, Palwal,Gurgaon and Sonipat districts of Haryana and Gautam Buddha Nagar (NOIDA) and Ghaziabad districts of Uttar Pradesh
⇒ South Metros: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad Metropolitan Area Bangalore Metropolitan Area includes Bangalore Rural district and Ramanagara districts.
Chennai Metropolitan Area includes Chennai district, Alandur, Chengalpattu, Kanchipuram,Sholinganallur, Sriperumbudur and Tambaram taluks of Kanchipuram district and Ambattur, Gummidipoondi, Madhavaram, Ponneri, Poonamalleeand Tiruvallur taluks of Tiruvallur district
Hyderabad Metropolitan Area includes Rangareddy district, Parts of Mahabubnagar district, Nalgonda district and Medak districts.
⇒ East Metro: Kolkata Metropolitan Area
Kolkata Metropolitan Area includes Kolkata district, Chandannagore, Chinsurah and Serampore sub-divisions of Hooghly district, Howrah district, North 24 Parganas districtand South 24 Parganas district.
⇒ West Metros: Ahmedabad/ Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Ahmedabad Metropolitan Region includes Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar district and Ahmedabad, Barwala, Bavla, Daskroi, Detroj-Rampura, Dholka and Sanandtaluks of Ahmedabad district
Mumbai Metropolitan Region includes Mumbai and cities around -Alibag, Pen, Murud,Panvel, Roha, Uran and Karjat taluks of Raigad district; Thane, Kalyan,Ambernath, Ulhasnagar, Bhiwandi, Murbad and Shahapur taluks of Thane district; and Vasai, Palghar,Vada and Dahanu taluks of Palghar district.
ISCA for New Launches – Shopping Centres launched between 1st Apr ’15 and 31st Mar ’16 –
drawing significant media and consumer attention
IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre Launch of the Year: North, East, West ,South
⇒ East: states / U.T.’s of Andaman & Nicobar, Arunanchal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura and West Bengal
⇒ West: states / U.T.’s of Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
⇒ North: states / U.T.’s of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
⇒ South: states / U.T.’s of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry and Tamil Nadu
- IMAGES EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- ⇒ IMAGES Most Admired Green Shopping Centre of the Year
- ⇒ IMAGES Most Admired Socially Responsible Shopping Centre of the Year
The Shopping Centre which has addressed key issues of social relevance with impactful initiatives and measurable results (No restriction on date of launched)
- ⇒ IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year: Best Marketing & Promotions
Shopping Centers that conducted the most effective marketing campaign during the year, jointly with tenants or on their own, which led to increased footfall and sales of tenants
- ⇒Images Most Admired Shopping Centre Professional/Head/Manager Of The Year:
A Shopping Center Professional with 5 years+ direct involvement with shopping centre management and currently is responsible for managing a shopping centre.
- ⇒ IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre of the Year: Best Turn Around Story
Shopping Centers that repositioned and restrategised to drive back consumers during the year, which led to increased footfall and sales of tenants
- ⇒ IMAGES Most Admired Shopping Centre Personality of the Year
- FORM SUBMISSION:
- Please provide complete information and submit the form by 25th April 2016 to:
- Mr. Ritesh Pandey
Mobile: +91-9810613585 ,+91- 8744984082
Land line: +91-11-40525000
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hemant Wadhawan
Land line: +91-11-40525000